Reach 100,000++ Shoppers for $150 a Year
Make a Difference While advertising
Marin Family Shops is a fundraising project started in early 2010 to support the work of Marin Family Action in our community. Placing a listing on our site with a link to your Web site will drive traffic to your business while helping strengthen families in our beautiful community.
Marin is #1 in Spending: Stay Visible!
According to MapInfo, a New York research company, Marin posts the highest average household expenditures in the nation, with total retail spending pegged at $68,782 a year.
Our stats are excellent -- Marin Family Action receives approximately 32,032 requests per month with 14,383 pages sent, and has an average of 2:53 minutes on the site – these are excellent figures.
- Listing Fee in your Business Category: $150 per year includes a link to your site (logos and grapics with your listing are additional);
Basic Fees (including Hosting and Design Services):
- $500 for one page hosted at Marin Family Shops (plus $150 per year listing fee) - you supply text and graphic(s).
- 5-7 page packages can be turned around quickly and hosted under our account or you can provide your own hosting service. Prices start at $1000; final cost depends on quality of materials you provide (i.e. text and graphics), interactive features (questionnaires, etc.), meetings, and how much social networking you would like added to the site (i.e. blogs, Twitter/Facebook, RSS feeds, etc.)
- Larger packages are, of course, available and include design, logo design, content development, editing, Blogs, site updates . . . everything you need to make your business grow, including print collaterals.
- Please Note: Reworking an older site takes more time than building a new site in accordance with current standards, therefore no discounts are available for "remodeling" older sites.
D. A. Levy of MarinEStudios is Marin Family Action Shops Project Manager. Levy has 20+ years of experience in developing Web sites. Every site under Levy's care ranks in the Top Ten of Google's Page Rank Checker. The numbers: Content Is King!
Questions for the Project Manager: DALevy@MarinFamilyAction.org
Remember to treat yourself . . .
Because Marin Family Action is a non-profit corporation and a community-based site, we are subject to restrictions regarding subjects advertised on the site or linked to from the site; all advertising must be family-friendly. No political announcements will be accepted.